Rely on us when you need us the most.
It’s flu season. Remember to get a seasonal flu shot vaccine to protect yourself and loved ones!
At St. Mary’s Health System, we believe in living life to the fullest. That means giving seniors the care and attention they need with quality nursing care, on-site rehabilitation services, independent living, long-term care, short-term post-hospital recovery care, social activities, nutrition services, and more.
St. Mary’s d’Youville Pavilion offers three distinct care options.
- Rehab Center: At its core is a 42-bed dually certified and accredited Medicare physical rehab center, which provides among the finest skilled care services in the State. We also have 14 specialty care rehab suites for patients with additional acute conditions.
- Memory Care Unit: Marguerite’s Garden Memory Care Unit is our 31-bed Alzheimer’s Secure Unit, offering specialized care for people living with dementia and related forms of illness.
- Long-Term Care: St. Mary’s d’Youville Long-Term Care is a 126 bed Nursing Facility offering compassionate and friendly long-term care to our community’s residents.
St. Mary’s Residences – Independent Senior Living: St. Mary’s Residences offers 128 private apartments reserved exclusively for the elderly and/or handicapped. Tenants have the independence of living on their own, with some extra help when needed.
St. Mary’s Personal Emergency Response Service: 24/7 personal emergency response service to assist the elderly and/or handicapped living at home.
Everyone living at d’Youville, whether for a short transitional stay or as part of a long-term plan, may take part in a broad range of social activities and personal care services. If you are interested in services for yourself or a loved one, please email us.
Professional Services & Supports
- Certified Activities Director
- Consultant Pharmacist
- Licensed Administrator
- Licensed Social Workers
- Medical Director in-house 5 days a week and on-call services
- Nursing Restorative Program
- Accredited Rehab Nurses
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Registered Dietician
- 24-hour Licensed Nursing Staff and Certified Nursing Assistants
Additional Services & Supports
- Adaptive Equipment Evaluations
- Patient and Family Advisory Council
- Spiritual Care and Chaplaincy Services
- On-Site Physician Access
- Discharge Planning
- Nutrition Management
- Therapeutic Activities Program (including social and cultural offerings)
- Recreation Therapy Consult and Evaluation
- Rehab Therapy Gym with State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Advanced Wound Management
- Clinical Specialty Programs
- Social Services/Discharge Planning